Looking to finally wipe the debt slate clean while saving for those yearly inevitables.
Been on this site for over a decade under a different username. Always maintained my finances better while tracking them here. I'm back to finally wipe this debt slate clean. I work full time, live in the midwest, married, two sons and two pups. Love my life, hate my spending habits. Here's to a 2019 full of goal achievement!
Current unsecured debt total:
Current student loan total:
1)Make above minimum payments with target payoff of 24 months.
2) Payoff $24,172 of principal balance with target payoff of 24 months.
3) Allocate $700 per month into savings for a total of $8400 for the year.
4) Continue 52 week challenge paying into account monthly.
5) Save all snowflakes for next year's Christmas expenditures.
6) Track ALL spending! Analyze habits and make adjustments to stay on budget or trim expenses.